Thanks MTV Romania

When the king of pop died MTV promised him that he will never be forgot and his music will live forever. MTV Romania produced "M is for Michael", their tribute for a legend.
For 6 months MTV has dedicated to Michael 2 hours a day: one in the evening at 9 p.m and one in the morning at 10 a.m (being the rerun). Although i know all Michael Jackson's videos, i am always in front of the TV when it broadcasts, to watch how gorgeous he was.
On behalf of MJ's fans from Romania i want to thank to MTV Romania for the tribute brought to the king and with the hope that MTV will still broadcasts the videos of an amazing man.

9 comments:

livia4u said...

The first thing I used to do in the morning,during the weekends,was to open the TV and watch his videos and listen to his music.My mother was always saying somethig "Aren't you ever going to stop listening to that.I am sick of it.Late at night you listen to it,early in the morning you do the same thing.you haven't even washed your face." probably she's glad now. I also THAK MTV for the hours of MJ's music it offered to me.

alexia said...

i do the same thing too :) michael was gorgeous

nicole said...

Thanks MTV! i like watching MJ's videos he was so gorgeous

ela said...

MTV brings a tribute for michael and it's great!a big hug for MTV

andra said...

thanks mtv! was a good idea ! I really love MJ's videos!

mirela said...

beside this we can see Michael at MTV by Request it's great

trilli said...

MTV is the best

Anonymous said...

now on mtv is michael jackson weekend :X:x ilove mtv

Mike Is My Angel! said...

Mike is the best singer of the world! He cahged my life and I want to thak him for that! He is my Angel and I;ll never forget him1 Reast In Peace and God Bless You My Angel!